Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,295 Posts
i don't think you can download it. you have to buy it.

photoshop = big money

·
Registered
2,295 Posts
wtf is a quick torrent search?

·
Registered
421 Posts
lol bobby hill. photoshop and gimp are not like MSpaint. they take much alot of learning and there are many different techniques to achieve the kind of effect you may want. i have been using photoshop for hmmm well 7 years now. i think?? (yes they have gone through quite a few versions since i started) anyway point being, im still learning photoshop everyday. in fact, i have a book on photoshop that may be a little bit bigger then the Holy Bible......

soo with that said, you can probably by a "for dummies" book and pick up some decent skill in the course of a few hours....

·
Neutered
2006 MV Agusta F4 1000S
8,869 Posts
Asking for, linking to, instructing, or providing for any information or materials of or relating to pirated product or any copyright of which you do not own the rights to or have explicit rights to is against board rules, and can be subject to an immediate ban.

Since a BUNCH of you have violated the rules, I'll just remove all your references and shut this down rather than ban the lot of you, but this is NOT the place for discussions like this.

BTW, I bought CS2 and CS3, and have been enjoying Photoshop LEGALLY for about 8 years now. Get a job, people. lol

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.