Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
2,308 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After a few years of indecisiveness I finally decided to study a bit of theory and bought a Nikon D3300 and a Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 35mm f/1.8G lens along with the 18-55 kit lens that came with the camera.

The Greek Kawasaki forum has an amazing photography section so I thought of creating something similar here despite being a complete noob :grin2:

So post your photos here, artsy or not, anything that you would like to share as long as you pressed the shutter button!

Here are my first attempts:

Decorations against the nightly sky:

A souvenir from my motorcycle trip:

Bokeh attempt:

A nice Enfield:

Or maybe better this way :smile2:

·
Registered
17 Posts
I am nothing more than a vacation photographer, so nothing impressive in my albums.

I really like some of your work, GR Rider - I've always been facinated with long exposure shots! Well done! :wink2:

·
Registered
2,308 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I am nothing more than a vacation photographer, so nothing impressive in my albums.

I really like some of your work, GR Rider - I've always been facinated with long exposure shots! Well done! :wink2:
Thank you my friend, that's very encouraging!

I started photography a couple of months ago but I grew up in my mom's gallery and around art in general so I want to believe that I have an eye for composition. I studied a lot concerning the technical part but I am still struggling though.

I wanted to do this for a long time so most of my work is a mix of enthusiasm and pure beginner's luck to be honest, but I am slowly getting there :grin2:

1 - 20 of 35 Posts