-Red grill
-Stator cover, painted black
-Oil, painted black
-Gas cap, painted red
-Clutch and break levers painted black

·
Registered
763 Posts
looks pretty sweet.... got any full size pics tho? those are all so tiny.

what did you do with the stock gold stuff thats all black now? swap it out or paint/powdercoat them? Thats something i was debating doing with my black 06 so some full size pics would be nice.

·
ratherberiding
18,439 Posts
sooo nice... hey i'm in lakeland, where did you get your stuff powdercoated/painted/polished? def interested in polishing forks and eliminating all other "gold" parts of the bike

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Originally posted by joonyaboy
sooo nice... hey i'm in lakeland, where did you get your stuff powdercoated/painted/polished? def interested in polishing forks and eliminating all other "gold" parts of the bike
The guys who did all the paint are now out of buisness. I got some powder coating done through my work. Shoot me a PM when you're ready to ride and in Tampa.

·
Registered
5,642 Posts
Nice looking bike!

·
ratherberiding
18,439 Posts
definitely, my roommate has a green 06 636 and he works in Tampa, so we would love to go ride, i'll let you know

·
Registered
342 Posts
All the florida peeps in here! Nice to see u guys! Do u guys have any meeting spots like restaurants? Im in north st pete (4th st area).

·
Registered
289 Posts
Now that is the best looking black bike I've seen yet, in my opinion... With the red accents on the wheels, and the signal lights, just looks sweet man.. good sh!t...

·
Premium Member
10,463 Posts
now how about them black calipers?
did you have them powder coated or are they painted with high temp paint?
Details man.....and yeah get some bigger pics, Damn it...

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
The only thing that was powder coated was my rearsets. The rest is high temp. paint or polished. The calipers look really nice painted black with matching TEIKO writing on the front and back calipers. I'll take some pics of them for you guys!

For those of you who havent changed break pads yet, I highly recommend Galfer break padds. They make a world of difference compared to stock pads.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I'm really surprised that you guys havent said anything about whats wrong in one of the pics! ;)

·
Premium Member
3,573 Posts
Well if you want to get PICKY, I am looking at the 4th pic and from the front of the bike, it looks as if you have a clear on one side and an amber on the other???? Besides, that the bike looke great.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
^^^You got it! The bulb fell out on the way there and I didnt have any allen keys to get in there and put it back in. Thanks for the compliments guys!

·
Registered
8,191 Posts
Originally posted by cammo

-Oil, painted black
So everytime you change your oil you paint it black? LOL...it goes black by itself, lol,,, sorry i couldn't resist

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.