Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i need some help...my photoshop skills are crap to say the least...i'm debating having the frame and swingarm powdercoated white...can anybody help me out? tdahle i'm looking at you:D:D:D

·
Registered
945 Posts
here it is with the rearset and heelguard as well as the passanger peg and bracket white to match......im not the best but its a general idea

·
Registered
3,560 Posts
That's going to look good if done, but cleaning... whew I wouldnt want to be the one keeping it clean. If you did do it however, I think the wheels would have to be white as well to tie it all together.

·
Registered
439 Posts
Originally posted by tdahle
That's going to look good if done, but cleaning... whew I wouldnt want to be the one keeping it clean. If you did do it however, I think the wheels would have to be white as well to tie it all together.
[:+1]
I agree.

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thanks for the help everybody...the cleaning thing? i know, i know....it's a bitch to keep clean, but it's something i really want. i'm still thinking it over, but so far, that's what i'm leaning towards for the large chunk of change spent on the bike

as for who the frame sliders are by, they're from Pro Tec and work as well as every other set that doesn't bolt into the frame - i lost it in sand around a corner and the slider broke off at about 45

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
oh yeah, the fairing is crap now. i bought a replacement the next day on eBay, but the is still in my garage. i use it as a reminder in case i would ever skip something like my jacket. i thought about it once, then opened the garage door and realized i was an idiot for even debating the idea! the frame came out just fine. i had a few paint scratches on the clutch cover, but i'll get around to aftermarket ones eventually. until then, i just suck it up and deal with it. i had the stock exhaust can on at the time, the road to a good chunk out. the bar end slider saved my brake lever. i love cheap parts that save you a ton later on!!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.