Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so im trying to get an idea to show the painter so i can get started on painting my bike soon. ive been through the photoshop idea thread and found one very similar to how i wanted mine. but that thread seems to have died, so can someone photoshop this.... http://www.kawiforums.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=3745&d=1202921960 ... or atleast that design, with green wheels, white instead of green body, no ninja logo, and all black tail fairing if it's not too hard. doesnt have to look great, but enough to get a good idea across. thanks guys.

·
Registered
2,295 Posts
i like that bike

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
that works. thank you! and i already planned on powder coating my wheels white on front and black on rear, with green rim tape. but later. for now im gonna stick with the stock green. to help the rims fit, im gonna pinstripe between the black and white with kawasaki green.

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
Hey EntropyKat, don't mean to bug ya, but could you do a silver 07 monster (normal red rims and forks) with a black lower fairing and black tail. Thinking about doing this to my bike, but not totally sure about it yet. I could send you a pic of the silver bike if you need it.

·
Registered
87 Posts
that works. thank you! and i already planned on powder coating my wheels white on front and black on rear, with green rim tape. but later. for now im gonna stick with the stock green. to help the rims fit, im gonna pinstripe between the black and white with kawasaki green.
Personally I think it would better having the green wheels than one white and one black. Just do the green separating the black and white and it would look kick ass!

G

·
Hey EntropyKat, don't mean to bug ya, but could you do a silver 07 monster (normal red rims and forks) with a black lower fairing and black tail. Thinking about doing this to my bike, but not totally sure about it yet. I could send you a pic of the silver bike if you need it.
send me the pic and i'll work on it

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
^^ PM sent, thanks.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.