Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just wondering if one of you photoshop experts could do a yellow 08 6r with carbon fiber inlays were the black plastic moldings are on the frame, the ones that run up beside the tank and that cover the exhuast underneat the tail....

ive been thinking about doing this but was just curious to as what it would look like prior to doing it...

also, does anyone know of any places that make the CF, like just the overlay types, for the 08

any help is appreciated..thanks

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
Can't remember the site, but that stuff is REALLY expensive. When I get home tonight I'll post the site for the cf if nobody else has.

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
The site is http://superbikestore.com/ I think this what you are talking about. If not, sorry. I would help you with the photoshop but I suuuuuuck at that. So much that I got rid of the program.

·
Registered
116 Posts
i dunno how well you will be able to see this, if you could get me a high resolution picture of your bike, i could do it much easier. as well, i didn't know which pieces you were talking about so i changed all of those flat black pieces and turned them carbon.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
thanks for the website..they actually have the pieces in full carbon and they are expensive..im looking for some place that i can just get like the sticker type decal and just stick it on...

thanks for the attempt with that pic but its very hard to see....

its the black plastic pieces that run along the bottom part of the tank and the pieces that run beside the tail section and down the center of the frame, they cover the exhaust part..its not the frame

my digital camera sucks so ill see if i can get a high res pic with another camera somteme

·
Registered
50 Posts
if you are just going to get the stickers its going to look more gray with a weave pattern.. photoshopping carbon fiber is pointless because it doesn't really look like it will in real life.

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
Google motorcycle graphics, alot of graphic companys have vinyl or some other stuff that can do what you are talking about. I think it mostly comes in a sheet that you cut to size. Sorry about the previous post, I thought you were talking about real cf.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts