Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
755 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is the pic of my '03 zx636 after I got it repaired (someone hit it) and installed new two-brothers race pipe. Next job is to change all signals and new fender eliminator this weekend.

/pics/seth/pic5.jpg

Chicks dig scars

·
Registered
207 Posts
what kind of design is that, looks different, or maybe it's just the sun reflection. How does the new pipe sound? any noticeable performance gains?

--- '03 zx6r

·
Registered
189 Posts
Actually that's the two brothers tri metal carbon fiber...also known as the "stealth" design...the patter looks like a stealth bomber... It also has a different color to it...more goldish....

·
Registered
755 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I've noticed some mid and top-end gain. Two brothers said that all their pipes for the '03 add about 3hp gain to the bike. The bike now starts out at a rumble with an absolute scream that would scare the stock canister off of the bike. The high rpm scream is louder than the ram-air now, and has the classic pops when downshifting that you hear on the race track. That is the x-metal and the sun combining to get that look. The canister doesn't get hot until about 25 minutes of riding and looks gold in the sun.

Chicks dig scars

·
Registered
28 Posts
very nice indeed I likey that pipe looks cool.[:0]

fear is like sex everyone needs it everybody wants it sometime in there life

·
Registered
190 Posts
Dude, do us all a favor and chop that nasty mudgaurd off of the bike man, that pipe doesnt help it anymore than the stock w/ that thing on (I'm talking about looks) other than that it looks tight.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.