Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,119 Posts
Congrats on the new bike! The green is by far my favorite color for the new bike. Here in the states we only get green on the RR [V]. She looks great, I know you'll treat her right :D.

Ken - Yellow '02

·
Registered
501 Posts
I wouldn't mind going for the 10R but it better come in green to the states or I am gonna have to switch to a Gixxer (hell no, just playing) :D

Let Saddam come and play!

·
Registered
110 Posts
WOW! What a sexy bike! I want one!

2002 Green ZX-6R

-LP flushmount V's
-Integrated rear signals
-Akrapovic Ti pipe

...more mods to come!

·
Registered
3,119 Posts
Originally posted by CdnNinjaZX6R

Mmmm, Green :)
We get green 6R's in Canada, but I just got my 02 last summer so I'm not switching this year.. hehe (waiting for the 10r)

-=Welcome To Canada=-

2002 Green 6R
1986 Gixxer 7/11
You know, everytime I see the pic of you're bike at the end of your postings I think of whether I should have got the green or not. Thye main decider was that I liked the simpler graphics on the Yellow. Not a big fan of the striping kit. Great looking bike though, and it taunts me everytime I see your posts (lol). I do have to say though, the new 636 makes me get green fever everytime [:p].

Ken - Yellow '02

·
Premium Member
8,191 Posts
Originally posted by Ken Yellow 02

Originally posted by CdnNinjaZX6R

Mmmm, Green :)
We get green 6R's in Canada, but I just got my 02 last summer so I'm not switching this year.. hehe (waiting for the 10r)

-=Welcome To Canada=-

2002 Green 6R
1986 Gixxer 7/11
You know, everytime I see the pic of you're bike at the end of your postings I think of whether I should have got the green or not. Thye main decider was that I liked the simpler graphics on the Yellow. Not a big fan of the striping kit. Great looking bike though, and it taunts me everytime I see your posts (lol). I do have to say though, the new 636 makes me get green fever everytime [:p].

Ken - Yellow '02

:) I am to please :) I love the green.. Yellow is good too, but its a Kawi, needs to be green!

-=Welcome To Canada=-

2002 Green 6R
1986 Gixxer 7/11

·
Registered
325 Posts
Man, that bike is sweet. I just sat on it, at the Cleveland Motorcycle show, even better in person. However, i really do love my 2002. I do too much street riding, and not enough track for the extreme 636. So i will just have to kepp waiting for the snow to melt, then i will be back on the rode. But once again..... Darn sweet bike!!!!!

2002 zx-6r
green, of course

·
Registered
2,691 Posts
It's all good... I CAN get the green, and I chose red... as I'm sure you can imagine, the green is going to be the belly button color here, 6RR plus the majority of 636's...

You made a wise choice !!! ;)

"Keep yer feet on the pegs and your right hand cranked."

·
Registered
3,119 Posts
Wonder what it would be like in the same yellow as the 2002........[?]

Ken - Yellow '02

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.