Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
its not much but i had these made up from hand drawn stuff. i wanted to make it alil personalized. and i had some guy with a ductati 750 complement my bike and take some pix and said he wanted one.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
The bike looks great. I like the personalization.

Just did the loop with my older son. I've been demoted to a Honda 750. When I get a chance to get on the 250 it really feels nice. So much lighter and the handling is amazing.

·
Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i was going to hit the loop on my home today but i passed the exit. and i got the image from a site online, i didnt know there was a sticker of it, i had mine done at 8 by 6 inches. and the writting my friend did and had it scaned then i added the r to it.now im trying to find a nice looking tank guard since i have a small scratch on the tank from my belt on the highway

·
Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i dont have the file, i just printed out the ninja on a site i had found while searching for a few hours of different things, i suppose u could try searching ebay or stores since that guy said someone sells it as a small sticker, and the lettering was something i had on a peice of paper my friend had written up, the guy that cut the vinyl scanned it and thne i added the R and he printed it all out, so i dont have any thing left of it, although i had some extras but i tryed putting them on some other spots but didnt like how it turned out so there trashed, just do like i did and do searchs for what u might like or be draw something up. just make sure u measure everything good.

·
Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
well then u should be all good, with that hookup u should get full body ones, i had some i liked but they want to much for them. i had some on my car but thats when my friend had his own shop so i got them at cost.

·
Registered
1,150 Posts
I donno... kinda makes your bike look like the 8billion Honda civics that drive around here with all sorts of random stickers on their cars that they got out of a super street magazine or from an AutoZone. You know the ones, the guys with random type r stickers, kanji, and biohazard emblems replacing their Honda badge. That sorta thing.
Anywho i think it looks like poop. IMO

·
Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
well its a good thing i dont really care what u think huh lol. i dont like just a plain vehicle with empty space.
and the loop is a twisty road where i live

·
Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I donno... kinda makes your bike look like the 8billion Honda civics that drive around here with all sorts of random stickers on their cars that they got out of a super street magazine or from an AutoZone. You know the ones, the guys with random type r stickers, kanji, and biohazard emblems replacing their Honda badge. That sorta thing.
Anywho i think it looks like poop. IMO
that would be true if i did that crap, mines not random genius, the lettering says ninja and whats the pic, oh a ninja and the R refers to the 250 R why dont u ever post anything useful. so stop comparing my bike to ur car

·
Registered
1,150 Posts
that would be true if i did that crap, mines not random genius, the lettering says ninja and whats the pic, oh a ninja and the R refers to the 250 R why dont u ever post anything useful. so stop comparing my bike to ur car
lol just because the lettering means ninja and the R is supposed to represent that its a 250r doesn't mean that it is tasteful or asthetically pleasing.

here is an example.

on the rear bumper it has the following kanji which means "honda"

The comparison is pretty staggering. Does it look cool, or does it look rice? Me thinks it’s the latter.

·
Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
well seeing as how u dont like imports and ur in deltona im guessing u prefer a jacked up ford truck and going mudding. to each his own i guess.

·
My Brute is weak
41,597 Posts
well seeing as how u dont like imports and ur in deltona im guessing u prefer a jacked up ford truck and going mudding. to each his own i guess.
Liking imports or not has nothing to do with liking stickered up cars and bikes.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.