Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
i just love how in just about every thread there is an argument of stupid shit in the 250 section lol, its like a bunch of angry hampsters fighting over who is alpha. anyway liek i said to each his own, im going to go riding my bike instead of talkin, have a good day all

·
Registered
1,150 Posts
well seeing as how u dont like imports and ur in deltona im guessing u prefer a jacked up ford truck and going mudding. to each his own i guess.
i've actually owned nothing but imports but thanks for playing ;)

·
My Brute is weak
41,597 Posts
i just love how in just about every thread there is an argument of stupid shit in the 250 section lol, its like a bunch of angry hampsters fighting over who is alpha. anyway liek i said to each his own, im going to go riding my bike instead of talkin, have a good day all
I'm not hating on your stickers. If you like them, carry on. That's what's important.

·
Registered
848 Posts
My comment was not to offend, I just didn't like it. It's uniquely yours, and that's all that matters. Not everyone will like it, but that's the "risk" of letting everybody see it on the forum. Different people, different taste.

(I rode my bike 115 miles today on my commute:p;))

21 - 27 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.