Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
please post a pic of your windscreens, i just got my harris iridium double bubble in the mail and set it on the bike and it looks a little steep/tall. kind of scared. lets see yours. i will post pics tomorrow as i am at work right now or else i would.

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
Sportech Chrome Blue. The double bubbles never look right for the 04 ZX6R to me. Though, I wish I had one, I'm 5'2 and the wind still kills me with this.

·
Registered
40 Posts
how would you go about getting the oem kawasaki tinted double bubble winscreen for the 2005 model 636? ive seen them before and they look better than the puig.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Originally posted by afsflory
how would you go about getting the oem kawasaki tinted double bubble winscreen for the 2005 model 636? ive seen them before and they look better than the puig.
From the main dealer parts catalogue made by MRA.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Hey BigZixxer636 careful with that red screen. I got pulled over for having mine blue the pig said no blue or red (looks like cop lights if sun hits it right).

·
Registered
9 Posts
stock with a 5dollar can of of Black plastic spray from walmart. i know one day 1 stoppie will get a little to high haha! Cheap way bit it looks great. just put the coats on real thin!

·
Registered
2,007 Posts
Originally posted by Flav
Hey BigZixxer636 careful with that red screen. I got pulled over for having mine blue the pig said no blue or red (looks like cop lights if sun hits it right).
I'd laugh in his face if a cop told me that... Are they going to outlaw red or blue painted vehicles? Or what about taxi's that are just old cop cars that got bought at an auction. (And still have the spotlight) Or how about headlights and blinkers, those can flash like a cop's lights... Are those illegal too? [:M53]

·
Registered
115 Posts
Originally posted by zack4president

I'd laugh in his face if a cop told me that... Are they going to outlaw red or blue painted vehicles? Or what about taxi's that are just old cop cars that got bought at an auction. (And still have the spotlight) Or how about headlights and blinkers, those can flash like a cop's lights... Are those illegal too? [:M53]
exactly

·
Registered
8,191 Posts
Originally posted by trig
Does the zero gravity DB come up higher than the puig DB? Does any one know? I have the puig and besides it's looks, it's function is same as stock.
yes, the PUIG is more round.

·
Registered
883 Posts
trig sorry but u must be blind the puig one stands alot higher than the stock i can actually get under the windscreen now because of my puig

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.