Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
1,391 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'd like to be able to picture the new Kawi ZX6R with a few mods:

can someone please photoshop a lime green '07 ZX6R with green rim stripes, passenger pegs removede, and blinkers plus rear fender removed...and if possible a carbon fiber front fender...if not make the fender black

thanks in advance!!!....i wanna get a good idea of how smooth the reat end can look

·
Registered
1,391 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
here are some pics that you guys can photoshop...thanks in advance!!!

·
Registered
1,391 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
and please lets see it with reflectors removed

·
Registered
262 Posts
Quick one. (rim stripes aren't the best quality, but it gives you an idea of how bike would look)

·
Registered
1,391 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
that's awesome dude...exactly what i was lookin for, simply perfect....wow!!!!! thanks again

·
Registered
1,391 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
could yu make one more, this time with taillight and maybe the blinkers.....kinda like aa fender eliminator kit...thanks

·
Registered
1,391 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
sweet dude...thanks again

·
Registered
394 Posts
Originally posted by VoodooNinja
Quick one. (rim stripes aren't the best quality, but it gives you an idea of how bike would look)
Dude, draw a big green circle, then fill it with lime green, then transform it (cntrl+t) and move /size it over the rim. Now draw another circle and fill it with black , these circles in seperate layers. now transform the black circle, make slightly smaller and position ontop of the green circle. (so that you get a green rim stripe, merge two layers.)
now magic tool the black layer, en delete, and voila!

Just my 2cnts

·
Registered
262 Posts
Originally posted by Fade-Dude

Dude, draw a big green circle, then fill it with lime green, then transform it (cntrl+t) and move /size it over the rim. Now draw another circle and fill it with black , these circles in seperate layers. now transform the black circle, make slightly smaller and position ontop of the green circle. (so that you get a green rim stripe, merge two layers.)
now magic tool the black layer, en delete, and voila!

Just my 2cnts
I was using MS Paint and drew a circle. :D (I don't have PhotoShop on my computer)

·
Registered
22 Posts
Hello to everyone. I am a new member of this forum and a big fan of Kawasaki. Can someone photoshop the above photo in kawi green and another one in kawi green again, but with green rim stripes, passenger pegs removed, and blinkers plus rear fender removed? Thank you very much! I am in love with this bike!

·
Registered
394 Posts
You won't get a nice look doing that one in green, cause of shades ans stuff. Rather get a pic of an allready green one.

·
Registered
154 Posts
The problem is, unless you are racing you are going to need a brake light, you took it off in the pics so where are you going to put it?

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.