Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Coming in to the end of the riding season (espescially for us in NW Ohio), we have a huge quantity of products that need to be sold to make room for snowmobile and ATV parts and accessories. That being said...we are going to let you tell us what you want us to put on sale....Pick any product, any brand that we normally carry and send me an email with a witty tag line, prodcut, and a price. If we end up using any of your suggestions on the home page of jazzmotorsports.com, we will tag you with a $20 gift certificate towards the purchase of any product we offer.

This is a perfect time to suggest a witty slogan that you dreamed up during a night of debachery, suggest the hottest price on the web for the next must-have product for you and your friends, or suggest a new brand or line for us to offer. Please email all suggestions to [email protected]. Keep in mind that we carry hundreds of products that are not listed on the website and are authorized dealers for:
Yoshimura
D&D
Scorpion
Arrow
Micron
Two Brothers
Harris Performance
Vortex
EBC
Michelin
Yana Shiki
Weisco
WSM
Fieldsheer
Speed and Strength
KBC
M2R
Bazzaz
Power Commander
Taylor Made Exhaust
Roaring Toyz
GPR
Shogun
Lockhart Phillips
Leo Vince
HMF
Tsukigi
Hot Bodies
Shark Skinz
Dunlop
Bridgestone
Puig
Gilles Tooling
Cycle Pirates
Rumble Concepts
DPS
DMP
Epic
Brocks
SpinWurks
Zero Gravity
Sportech
Dowco
Motion Pro
CoverCraft
Progressive Suspension
RK
D.I.D
Galfer
Goodridge
K&N
BMC
Dynojet
MSD
Mikuni
Biker's Choice
Bel-Ray
Maxima
Motorex
Repsol
FMF
........just to name a few off the top of my head

Come on guys...make my job easy, and get yourself hooked up on some cool new products!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts