Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Picked her up this morning, removed all those poo'y stickers and rim tape.Comments welcome guys. I have some stuff on the way ::

Pazzo levers black with gold adjusters
Jardine RT 1
R&G cotton reels/bar ends ( need to decide on my frame sliders )

Need to decide on my dampener too.

·
Registered
3,690 Posts
Looks 10million times better without all that sticker shit on there!

·
Registered
10,037 Posts
looks kinda like mine :D a million times better w/o the stickers he had on it, i'd look to woodcraft for sliders, they are a solid, quality product that functions ;) btw order new tires ;)

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
looks kinda like mine :D a million times better w/o the stickers he had on it, i'd look to woodcraft for sliders, they are a solid, quality product that functions ;) btw order new tires ;)
Il keep these tires for the winter as he's just put them on lol, will be looking to corsa 3's or pilots early next year..

Ok ok i need advice guys.

My jardine is coming and comes with the fender kit, do i..buy some mini LED indicators and put them on..or get the ones integrated into the rear light...main reason i ask is because the ones that are integrated wont pass an MOT we have over here in the UK..like a periodic check every year, would just be less hassle for me to use some nice looking mini led indicators..

Brake lines, what colour !! originally i was considering green with black ends, then i thought about black with black ends, now im just confused as to which ones to get !

Huggers...currently there is a hugger on with built in chain guard, want to replace it with something not sure what though...

And last but not least..

Turn signals on the front, do i go with clear or smoke ?

·
Registered
382 Posts
smooth.. enjoy it.. yeah the first thing I did was remove all the stickers from the previous owner.. Then the next day I went up to the canyons and removed the chicken strips.

·
Registered
10,037 Posts
simple fix for the signals & most will never know you have them there till their lit up ;)

Attachments

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
Il keep these tires for the winter as he's just put them on lol, will be looking to corsa 3's or pilots early next year..

Ok ok i need advice guys.

My jardine is coming and comes with the fender kit, do i..buy some mini LED indicators and put them on..or get the ones integrated into the rear light...main reason i ask is because the ones that are integrated wont pass an MOT we have over here in the UK..like a periodic check every year, would just be less hassle for me to use some nice looking mini led indicators..

Brake lines, what colour !! originally i was considering green with black ends, then i thought about black with black ends, now im just confused as to which ones to get !

Huggers...currently there is a hugger on with built in chain guard, want to replace it with something not sure what though...

And last but not least..

Turn signals on the front, do i go with clear or smoke ?
Green Flushmounts...yeah! Put them on my buddy's bike.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Euro...m14QQhashZitem170267989954QQitemZ170267989954

Nice bike.

Habs

Attachments

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

·
Registered
10,037 Posts

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
Cheers but nooo green looks gay ! clear or smoke i think......
Gay? Really? Oh well to each his own I guess. I think they look good. They're sorta hidden till they are lit up. If you're dead against green then clear I say.

Habs

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
:), ok not gay...part bi ide say lol, but clear sounds nice :)

cheers dude

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
New pazzo's and R&G goodies

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
wtf i never knew our bikes came with a pass switch in other countries :(
Why do the Americans get jipped? (No immobilser, less power, At first no flush mounts, and the kawi's dont' get the pass indicator[GSXR's do])

Go with Clear front turn signals, and do both integrated and keep the stock indicators to use with the Jardine Fender eliminator. Have them both hooked up/ just have the stock ones hooked up for inspection. Then remove. It will take so little time, but so worth it.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts