Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My 2001 zx6r was stolen last spring and I been waiting for the price to come down on zx6rr. I finally settled on $6995.00 out the door. I might of gone for a zx6r but they only had orange, and blue.

·
Registered
3,119 Posts
Sorry to hear about your '01 but you came out pretty good with a sweet new bike. Looks Great!!

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I think im the oldest member that has never posted before. Where the hell have I been for the past 2 years?:D

·
Registered
359 Posts
My friend in Temple Ciy just got a 2004 ZX6R Lime Green for $8250.00 OTD, it looks sweet. Whittier Kawasaki called for another Green in stock. I am still thinking of 2004 R1, CBR 1000, ZX10R or ZX6R Green of course.

·
Registered
333 Posts
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm green [:p]
welcome back !!

mfzx6r

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Well lets see. The new one starts way easier(fuel injection). The rr turns alot easier it needs more rpm to get it to move or it will stall, The seat is softer but the ride is harsh. I think you would have to be a pro to tell if it is faster cause the old one feels about the same power wise. The package over all is better and the slipper clutch is awesome and the size feels way smaller.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.