Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
WEll Update on the Dragon!!!

I made it and didn't slow anyone up, oh and shhhhh don't tell anyone but I did have to pass a couple of cagers.. it was that or get out and push them they were going so slow.

This is definitely worth the trip, a very good place to hone your skills.. oh yeah.. I have NO MORE CHICKEN STRIPS at all on the back and very minimal left on the front. I could have put the knee down on a few turns but don't have pucks so I didn't.

Anyway here are the pics sorry about the quality, I had to use the cell phone for the pics. but u still get the ideaClick to enlarge

I may be heading back in september to try it again

·
Registered
605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I couldn't ride and snap pics at the same time:D lol actually since it was my cell phone, the pics of the turns wouldn't come out as good... not enough light.. sorry to disappoint you guys.. when/if I go in september I should be able get a video of the ride

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
Originally posted by NinjaMike
I couldn't ride and snap pics at the same time:D lol actually since it was my cell phone, the pics of the turns wouldn't come out as good... not enough light.. sorry to disappoint you guys.. when/if I go in september I should be able get a video of the ride
Killboy.Com has some of you.

Hey man, I was wanting to make the trip back up to Deals Gap sometime in September. Let me know and maybe I'll meet you up there.

·
Registered
7,468 Posts
damn, that looks awsome, i wanna hit that up sooooo bad

·
Registered
605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The trip in september is supposed to be around the 10-12th

I'll post the killboy pics as soon as they're up they weren't ready as of yet

·
Registered
605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
aagghhh My pics aren't on killboy now my wife really thinks I have a girlfriend

·
Sportbike Scum; Ex-Mod.
4,215 Posts
I can't wait to get there in August... I just ordered a video camera & helmet cam, just for this trip. I'm fully psyched now...starting to count the days... all your fault, Mike (that, and the fact that I've been wanting to do that trip for years...). Glad you had such a great time.

·
Registered
69 Posts
What day were you there? I was there on Saturday, the 8th and had a BLAST! That road is awsome, with exceptions of the idiots that pass you going about 70 without notice!

Definitly will be heading back there again, but not anytime soon.

·
Premium Member
2,387 Posts
Originally posted by NinjaMike
aagghhh My pics aren't on killboy now my wife really thinks I have a girlfriend
sometimes it takes him a while to load them up. I believe he snaps an average of 700 pics a day. lots of loading to do.

On your next trip down, if you get a chance to go to GA (which isn't too far a ride) hit up rt28. It's a kickass road.

·
Premium Member
2,387 Posts
oh, also, if you want profesional quality video of you riding the gap, get in contact with yellow wing.

·
Registered
605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Pakrat we got to our vacation spot on Thursday so I took the 2+hour ride down to the dragon that afternoon and rode just the one day 7-6. apparently I'm not cool enough (or maybe too fast)[}:)]for killboy, my pics aren't in there i even checked the days before and after but none to be found, oh well.

Yeah yellow wolf (the goldwing) was there filming, he rolls good dragin pipes all over the place

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.