Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been doing a little searching, but can't really find anything. Does anyone have a picture or two of a motoGP replica kit on a 05/06 ZX6R? I've have seen them on the real bikes, just wondering what they look like on street plastic. Most kits say they will fit, but then they have the real bike pictured.
Thanks for your help in advance.
Shawn

·
Registered
96 Posts
Hi there.

Yeah, I've desperate too to find some good pics, but I've only come across this one: http://www.bikepics.com/members/smallg/05zx6r/

I'm not to sure if this is the replica-kit that you get to buy from the Kawasaki Racing Team in Germany, but it looks okay none the less. (I don't think he has re-painted the bike, just applied stickers.)

But I think we'll get to see in a few years time a lot of replicas appearing :)

(And that is my plan too. I'm selling my WSBK replica with the intention of buying a -05 6R and repainting it to MotoGP look.)

Here it is:
http://cs.KawiForums.com/cs/cs.disp...53133313B3434303B755962775B4E5B5A59545C61457A

·
Premium Member
10,463 Posts
Damn well i am stuck between my SOBE paint job and KAWI Motogp paint job right waiting on SOBE if they are willing to help me out as i normally show and track my bikes,,,,sponsor stuff, to defer some cost...and they get free advertisement..

but if i see anything i will kepp you posted

·
Registered
245 Posts
i've seen these kits on ebay. not sure who else sells them. whenever i see one i wish i got the green. anyone have pics or know what a 05 titanium would look like with that kit? interested to see what my bike would look like. photoshop anyone?

·
Registered
390 Posts
Flash_gordon I have what you are looking for. When I get home tonight I will post some pictures of a 06 team repilca on a 06 zx636.
God-Speed

·
Registered
857 Posts
thjats a nice kit above, color mathc the wheels and add some stickers and it will look nice, take a look at these...

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
God-Speed, that's what I wanted to see! Do you have any more pics of different angles? I have an 05 Red Magma, and think the kit should still look pretty kick ass. I think I will photo-chop the red in just to make sure.
Thanks,
Shawn

·
Registered
390 Posts
LazyEye, thanks however I can't take credit for this bike. I am in the stage of turning mine into one. Flash_Gordon I have one more picture of this bike that I will post tonight for you. I don't think it will help out much more but I hope it will help you out.
God-Speed

·
Registered
390 Posts
Flash, Sorry I have not gotten back to you sooner. This is the only other picture that I have of the bike. If I come across any others I will send them to you. God-Speed

·
Registered
323 Posts
God Speed I was looking at the sticker kit, u had to fit the fairings black yourself right?

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
No problem Speed. i actually found those pics on the Kawasaki-Eckl site. Still debating if I want to do it on the red..?!
Thanks Shawn

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.