Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pics of Hyperpro damper on '05 6R

1K views 22 replies 16 participants last post by  kawirider85 
#1 ·
Just got my damper over the weekend and thought I should post pics...

See less See more
#6 ·
hoser, i'd go for the black up top. it will flow with your panels. to much blue and it will just look like a squidsucki, trying to match everything the same color. you feel me?

#8 ·
Thanks for the replies. Yes, this is the active damper. And there is no drilling required. Hyperpro USA only imports the RSC active dampers for the '05-06 so I guess there is only one option.

I took the bike out for a short canyon ride on Sunday after the install and the bike felt a bit more stable in the corners then before. I had the damper set at 8 and it was just barely noticeable.

Personally I think the silver damper looks best no matter what color the bike. I think the silver matches the triple and forks perfectly. Plus the colored dampers will fade from the sun after some time. All anodizing fades. There is a reason why Ohlins dampers are silver and not anodized...

#11 ·
werd on what he said about silver matching the tree. good thinking. i should be ready for another expensive purchase in another month or so. this will be my next purchase, well, that or rearsets.

#17 ·
I paid $385 shipped on a Groupbuy from Chromewhore.com. I know that the groupbuy is over, but you might be able to give you a decent price.

And in response to the other question, the general concensus is that the Hyperpro is better looking and maybe better performing then the GPR unit.

#19 ·
Originally posted by garth
Hyperpro USA only imports the RSC active dampers for the '05-06 so I guess there is only one option.
I found this on www.indysuperbike.com. I think they make the RSC dampers for 2003 and 2004 bikes as well.

See details Hyperpro RSC Active Control Damper Top Mount- Kawasaki ZX6R

Fits Years:2003-2004

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
MSRP: $ 449.95
Our price: $ 395.95

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.