Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys/girls just showing some pics of my 250 who wants some 250 production racing haha yet i need to do some more stuff to it like a complete engine rebuild probably but otherwise its pretty much ready to go minus the belly pan i need to make.:D

·
Registered
282 Posts
im thinking about polishing my rims now. looks great!

does that seat work like the old one.(in other words, . . does it still come up like one big banana?)

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
haha ya its just a seat cowl the seat is still under there haha but i believe the race tail also uses the stock seat so either way your going to have the banana seat;)

·
Registered
320 Posts
no muzzy? wtf

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
haha no $ for a muzzy haha i have to much money on this one
ill probably get a muzzy when i come across a cheap used one

·
Registered
1,481 Posts
i bought my muzzy for $150!!! (thumbing nose) and my racing rearsets were free!!! (grin)

bass, if i lived anywhere near you, ya know i'd sign up for those production class races!!!

gimme the down-low on the woodcraft clipons you have there. i thought they were supposed to mount below the triple tree?

i'm getting a cowl soon (because i don't want to part with my luggage hooks) and maybe the clip ons. not sure. i'd like some nicer looking bars, but i still want to commute incomfort (when i'm not on the track) maybe i should get the woodcraft and keep my stock and just change back and forth...

hmmmm. i gotta go

btw SWEEEEEET bike! looking better and better everytime you repaint her!

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
damn marshmallow hella lucky haha! they should have some sort of production racing in your area im sure... these arent actually woodcraft clip-ons they are just a generic universal (forgot the size) clip-ons thatll go around the 250s forks haha well normally clip-ons go below the triples but if i did that i run into issues with the upper fairing so i had to decrease the rake in the forks ever so slightly and put it up to and now it runs like almost touching the upper fairing still but eh it works not really turning the bars when riding haha.

·
Registered
1,481 Posts
Originally posted by calen636
Trade you for the factory chrome exhaust... My wife likes the black exhaust better. Where's your license plate?
too bad, mate! i just threw one in the scrap yard!

·
Registered
463 Posts
Not to hijack your thread, but I just dropped my bike ... finally! HAHA Have a few minor scratches on the exhaust. I certainly don't want it to rust ugly. What can I do? Any repair for it or just replace it with the Muzzy?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.