Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
Can someone post some pics for me?, I am an idiot and can't figure out how to do it!. I can send you the Pics to your e-mail, and you can post them on this topic. THanks Please!.

98ZX6R
Muzzy full race exhaust system.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Dude that is sweet! I am in the middle of doing the same thing to my 99 but i'm a wreck right know.If possible can you give me a step by step of how you did it (i'm no mr. goodwrench) i've picked up most of the pieces. Dude thanks again please help! Nice ninja.

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
looks like my 01 ninja![:p]

came out real good, how did you mount your plate?

Member since 8/30/02. Forget what the post count says!

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hi guys,
Ok, it was all very easy to do once you have all the parts.These are the parts I bought. All the parts listed below have to be 2000-2002 parts.
1. Headlight
2. Upper cowling(fairing)
3. Speedo(guages)bracket:(also holds down the fairing)
4. Windscreen
5. Complete Ram Air system(except air box)
The only thing I had to "fabricate" was custom metal brackets to mount the 98-99 guages to the new 00-02 bracket, and alot of test fitting the guages on the bracket, because you don't want anything to HIT the guages at steering lock or any steering angles. other than that, everything just BOLTS RIGHT UP!.
And I mounted my License plate with the "Texas Fairing" license plate relocation kit. I think the web site is texasfairing.com
well, thats how I did it, and thanks for the comments.

98ZX6R
Muzzy full race exhaust system.

·
Registered
3,119 Posts
Looks Sweet! I really love those 00-02 6R's (I guess I'm a little biased in that though :D).

Ken - Yellow '02

·
Registered
130 Posts
that looks so sweet kawi should have done that in 98 was hard you should post instructions i might wanna pick up a 99 or so and do that looks good like it came from the factory good job man

ASS,GRASS,OR GAS NOBODY RIDES FOR FREE! THE TANK IS FULL AND I DONT SMOKE SO FIGURE IT OUT

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.