Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
650 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
the rotors are actually made by "braking"-thats the name of the company...Parts Unlimited is a distributor for them....you can't really tell in the pic but the mirrors are carbon fiber sold by Lockhart...and the grips! Boys let me tell you about some of the best grips on the market, the grips are Harris grips ( I also have a Harris tank pad) the grips are FANTASTIC!! I the hot FL sun, the old progrips used to get sticky and fall apart and get all over my poor little pretty hands, these have a clear gel over the design that does NOT get sticky at all, they are SO compfortable...they retail for $20...they have a million designs also, I just got the generic carbon design...

·
Registered
650 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
dman, I think you're talking about my turn signals, no, they aren't lockhart. They are actually from Ford (yes, the vehicle company) they fit perfectly. We get them at the shop from a distributor called "Frog Specialties" they called those lights "frog eyes" but the back of the light says "Ford Motor Company". Go figure!!

·
Registered
331 Posts
those mirrors look like they stick out even less than the stockers. hows the visibitliy out of them? nice coor choice, BTW ;)

·
Registered
650 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
The rotors are by "braking" and didn't come with pads...but when I do need pads I will probably get the EBC HHs (part #FA369/4HH, is case you want to know). Only bad part is that they are pretty pricey!
As far as the mirrors are concerned, I've seen more of my elbows then I would like!! Suposedly, LP sells longer stemed of that mirror...oh well, got them as a gift, can't complain too much...just know that they are nowhere as visable as the stockers!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.