Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
do you really want opinions, or are you just saying it?

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yes I really want opinions. As far as the black windscreen I am getting a puig dark smoke

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
that was my complaint, the screen you have now looks like shit on a stick. LOL

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks scare I liked it better when I got it. I just dont like that it shows the scratches to easily

·
Registered
447 Posts
macdaddy micron its sounds kinda deep throaty and get a power commander map it out your good to go...awmen it pulls hard every rpm...

·
Registered
587 Posts
love it w/ no stickers! but how in the world did you get the tank stickers off clean??? when i tried to take mine off it left a horrible spot with no clear so i just ordered a new one and slapped it on.

a green hugger on your bike would really stand out, black rearsets would be nice too. and the windscreen looks cool cause it matches the headlights.

·
Premium Member
3,529 Posts
like others said, clean, def go with darger screen, and i think green lower would be a good choice too.

might as well buy a RR
I disagree with that, the only thing i like better about the rr is the solid paint. How can you pass up the extra grunt of the 636? You should paint it all green and put some 6rr decals on it just to fool people. Pull up next to a real rr and smoke him, now thats a real "cheater bike" :D

·
Registered
272 Posts
Originally posted by FLOJOE
like others said, clean, def go with darger screen, and i think green lower would be a good choice too.

I disagree with that, the only thing i like better about the rr is the solid paint. How can you pass up the extra grunt of the 636? You should paint it all green and put some 6rr decals on it just to fool people. Pull up next to a real rr and smoke him, now thats a real "cheater bike" :D
lol, i meant for the looks. i love the power of my 636, wouldn't ever trade it for a 6rr

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.