Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

pics of my green zx6r 03 and the gear

2K views 22 replies 17 participants last post by  FMAN_DTF 
#1 ·
heres are a few pics of the mods that i've done tell me what you think honestly:Dzx6raust has attached this file: sideonstand.jpgzx6raust has attached this file: turn_signal.jpgzx6raust has attached this file: side_exhaust.jpgzx6raust has attached this file: rear_fender.jpgzx6raust has attached this file: front.jpgzx6raust has attached this file:
bikeside.jpgzx6raust has attached this file: gear.jpg

next mod will be tinted screen and taking the decals off.

#9 ·
Originally posted by zx6raust

03 zx 6rrman

why do you think i shouldn't that of the decals. I honestly would like your feedback.
i just love kawi/ninjas, represent we have the best bike out so why take off the decals let everybody know03zx-6rrman has attached this file: pict0322.jpg 03zx-6rrman has attached this file: pict0323.jpg 03zx-6rrman has attached this file: pict0324.jpg 03zx-6rrman has attached this file: pict0325.jpg

#11 ·
I agree... leave the decals on... looks too solid green imo without 'em. And both bikes are gorgeous, without doubt. You guys both have imo all the right mods (Mind you, I'm also biased with the Akro exhausts... ;))

Donnie... no those aren't the Street Legal series, Akrapovic doesn't offer that line (low end) for the 636 or 6RR... they offer a slip on system (ti or ss pipe, ti or carbon can), as well as a full Evolution (ti pipe, ti or carbon can) and full Race (ss pipe, ti or carbon can). Visit www.akrapovic-exhaust.com for more info.

ZX6RAust... is that your back yard? Looks like you've done a lot of work there... brick work looks sweet.

#12 ·
zx6raust nice bike i ride the green same as u'rs with same mods except an exhaust. How much was u'r Akra and where from??, Try a powerbronze airflow double bubble screen if u r after one good quality and only $180 for dark tint, i was going to go for the iridium green but thought it might be to much.

#14 ·
barnes
the akra pipe cost me $830 aussie dollars its normal retail price is about 1150. I picked up the pipe from a company called Cosways motorcycles in melbourne. the reason i got a good price was because i bought the bike from them. By the way post some pics of your bike. Are you coming to Phillip Island for the moto gp later in the year. If so Flick us an email cus I'll be there.

#19 ·
Great looker. I wish more and more that we would have got green in the states here. Everytime I see you guys with one it taunts me.

Oh, and leave the decals. The only one I recommend removal on is the black ones. That red decal down the side really clashes.

#20 ·
Great looking bike and back yard! I've helped my dad do some stone work on my house so I know how tedious that type of landscaping is!

About the bike, love it, I like the akro exhaust (wish I had it) and I love the short stalks man. But IMO take off all the decals except for the Kawasaki on the tank. I always get people coming up to me saying, man, what kinda bike is that? How big is it? Is that a 1000?? (hahahaha) Even the people at the MSF course had no idea...great conversation topic and the clean look is hot!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.