Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I work for a distributor that imports the Puig screens here into the US. These are the first pics of their race screen. These will be available the first week of November. They will come in blue, dark smoke, light smoke, black, red and clear. The dark smoke will not have a logo on it. Let me know what you think. If you want one have your local dealer contact us and get it preordered.

Jason
OFD Racing

·
Registered
211 Posts
sexy as hell just what i expected how good does it with the lines of the bike. I wanna see a full pic of the bike

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
These screens will be in stock on the 16 of this month. Contact your local dealer or parts shop to get them. We will have the first batch of them in the US. Get them while you can guys. :D

·
Registered
9 Posts
Cool they finally came out with it huh. They had my money for so long that I cancelled it. Hmmm any chance of you showing me a couple of other views ?? I have a blue 14 also. If not no biggy. Thanks VAK

·
Registered
8 Posts
THANX TO OFD FOR GETTIN THESE SHIELDS.
We have alot of 14 owners(myself included) that have been screaming for a better shield.The 14 has terrible wind protection,especially over 100 mph.i just put this shield on my 14 yesterday,and took the skoot out last nite.Although i did not get a chance to try out the wind protection at the higher speeds,my initial impression is a much quieter ride with less windblast at my chest and noggin.Hopefully i will get out this weekend to see what the higher-speed protection is like.
This is my first experience with selling and using puig shields,and
without a doubt they are a much higher quality than other shields we have sold/used,with all the shields having blacked areas to hide the wiring/back of instrument area.

RACNRAY

·
Registered
8 Posts
WELL...Got the skoot out today and did a 130 mph run into about a 30mph headwind,and i can say without a doubt that this shield definately hit the mark as far as improved wind protection.With the stock shield i was miserable at 100mph.With the PUIG I was much more relaxed and comfortable at even higher speeds,actually at all speeds.And a nice benefit,i noticed a slight improvement in gas milage..can't complain about that!
RACNRAY

·
Registered
432 Posts
Does the PUIG screen have any holes cut into it anywhere?

I purchased an MRA Double Bubble and am absolutelty not satisfied. There are two holes on either side down near the front of the bubble. They are purposely cut and allow water, dirt and everything else to get in behind my guages.

I am returning it and asking for my money back, but I would like to kow if there are any holes like this on the PUIG before I buy one.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts