Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5,766 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys i was wantin to show u some pics of the steel plates i just replaced, they are made by factory kg steels, any info to why they would look like this, i usally leave the line at 10k and slip the clutch through the 60ft mark, bike is swb and mods to the bike is listed in my signature

Attachments

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
Stock wheelbase is what makes it look like that! lol. You gotta slip that clutch and control that front end, that builds a lot of heat.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Guess thats why my clutch sucks balls then huh? lol

·
Registered
5,766 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i guess im going to have to extend the arm unless i plan on replacing the clutch every couple of months and that gets expensive its going to be alot cheaper on the wally i no that

·
Registered
1,350 Posts
u could always get the blocks

·
Registered
313 Posts
For anyone looking for a good price on OEM steels and fibers check out cheapcycleparts.com I got OEM Kawasaki steels and fibers, complete set shipped to PR for $160. Don´t know what prices are like in your area but I found this to be a good price for OEM

·
Registered
5,766 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
For anyone looking for a good price on OEM steels and fibers check out cheapcycleparts.com I got OEM Kawasaki steels and fibers, complete set shipped to PR for $160. Don´t know what prices are like in your area but I found this to be a good price for OEM
thats a good price thx for the info wally

·
Registered
5,766 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
i think im going to do the zip tie mod and pull the oil filler cap off between runs to cool the clutch basket and plates off to save on clutch life, i see alot of racers doing this when im at the track

1 - 11 of 11 Posts