Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, finally had time to take some pics...My first thoughts were...man this thing is tall...but then I thought about when I first got one on my 7R...same feeling...now it is still pretty tall, but I have gotten used to it...Wind protection is better...how much I don't know yet but hopefully I'll get a good run soon on one of our country back roads...

Enjoy.

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
looks good, compliments the tail

·
Registered
42 Posts
I was watching World SBK and MOto GP and noticed that their fairings look basically as high as the ZG you have on. I guess they have to be that high to kick the air up above the rider. Where did you order it and how much was it? If you dont mind measkin'. Perfect color by the way!! Seems like there are fewer black bikes out there than any other color.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks fellas.........I ordered it from Zero Gravity direct...I was on the backorder list forever :) Paid about $90 including shipping and tax....

Later

·
Registered
2,406 Posts
Looks great.
I'll have to add that one to my list of next mods for mine.
The black on black is really sweet.

·
Registered
537 Posts
SWEEEETTTT!!!
Keep this up and I will sell my 2000 for an 03. (I really should not, can't afford a new bike now)

·
Registered
2,180 Posts
my decals were red are those yellow?

·
Registered
7,145 Posts
Wow, that looks super clean on a black bike. Right on. Good choice..

Pipe looks good too.

-Flash

·
Registered
2,691 Posts
Everything about that bike is beautiful. I love it. The gold stickers, the exhaust, the ZG screen, the signals... sweet. Now mix in a little gold lettering on the tires... mmmmmm...

·
Registered
179 Posts
hey Guamaniac that screen looks so sweet on your bike. I was thinking of getting a silver one for mine but after looking at your bike my jaw dropped and I was like fuck! I gotta have one of those. Anyways where did you buy that one from? And what was the price you paid for it? Thanks man.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Nice bike. Everything looks good together.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.