Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just joined today. How can I get my picture into my replies? I added as a picture link but it doesn't show up.

Thanks for the great site.

Few questions, I just bought a 99ZX6R with 5500 miles. Is it ok to go full synthetic on my next oil change? Anyone install a K&N air filter adn have any problems with jetting? I have a 2Bros slip on with no jet kit and it seems to run great. It realitivley cold here in PGH, PA so I haven't had a chance to really ride other than a short one today. One more thing, go with Mobile 1 (motorcycle) or Mobile1 10w30 or another brand?

Thanks for your help!!

·
Registered
303 Posts
In your sig, add img tags surrounding the link to the pic. For example (change the l's to i's):
[lmg]http://www.......[/lmg]

Don't see why you shouldn't go with full synthetic on your next oil change. But if you do use auto synthetic oil, make sure you don't use any that sport an energy conserving label. Meaning skip the Mobil 1 10W-30 and go with Mobil 1 15W-50.

2000 ZX-6R

·
Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Great. Thanks for the quick reply. Have you ever used a K&N air filter on your ZX6R. I used them in the past on my other bikes but being they're so particular I thought I'd ask.

Thanks again!

·
Registered
262 Posts
Its cool to see someones pic every now and then but I personally don't want to see someones damn pics everytime they make a post or reply. Sorry, not trying to be an ass but if you think about it, this board is for the most part clean and fast. I'm hoping it will never become like the gixxer board in the recent past before it was cleaned up. That board was frustrating enough just trying to search out the text from all the fancy pics and sigs.

That's my 2cents, not trying to rip anyone "personally" here but I feel many others would agree. This goes for everyone here. I'm sure there will be the day when someone on here posts there 8x10 photo in every post. Later

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.