Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was just wondering if any one has a picture of a 636 with a rear tire hugger ( I think that what they are called)It the small plastic fender that goes over the tire. I was trying to find a company name or dealer that sells them. Anyone can help it would be appreciated.

·
Registered
5,642 Posts
what's that powerbronze one look like on the bike? I like that better than the puig because it doesn't have all those awful lines making it a weird shape.

·
Registered
5,642 Posts
Originally posted by daza
This is the one I have it's made by Ermax...
Looks good.. Did you have to paint it or do they come pre-painted?

·
Registered
359 Posts
Colour matched Powerbronze hugger,good quality and fit.I hate the look of the puig,doesn't flow with the rest of the bike.Harris Performance make a really nice carbon one with a built in chain guard.

·
Registered
5,642 Posts
I might have to pick up the Powerbronze hugger......

·
Registered
3,560 Posts
Originally posted by ShiftyCapone
How easy would it be to remove the mesh from the PB hugger? I wouldn't mind replacing it with a black/gunmetal mesh....
I'm 90% positive that on Powerbronzes website you can choose if you want mesh or not, and the color of it.

·
Registered
514 Posts
Originally posted by tdahle

I'm 90% positive that on Powerbronzes website you can choose if you want mesh or not, and the color of it.
Pretty sure the mesh is only gold and silver. Didn't think you could get it w/o though. I'll have to check....

·
Registered
204 Posts
how much is the ermax?

·
Registered
359 Posts
Originally posted by stryder420
hmmm... i really like the harris-performance one, but what is a VAT charge? and how do i convert their price into dollars?

VAT is Value Added Tax which is 17.5% of the price,it only applys to UK customers you shouldn't have to pay that if your in the states so the price would be £91.92.For me in the UK I would have to add 17.5% of £91 to the final price.
As for currency conversions I use this site http://www.xe.com/ucc/

So your £91.92 would be $174 plus postage charges

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.