·
Registered
4,213 Posts
wheres your wheelie pics?:D[:p]

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Don't worry I will get them. Today was pretty much a trial and error for me and my camera. I want to get good with it so I can explain to someone else how I want them to take the pic. My clutches are about shot too so I was taking it real easy today b/c I want to be able to ride next weekend if my new ones don't get here in time. If it does not rain tomorrow, I will try to get my brother to take the pics. Gotta get a good stoppie too. I just about lost it on one today. 70mph, nailed the brake and it popped all the way up but the front end started wobbling terribly and I had to bring it down. Now I've got to get a new pair of jeans(brown spot).

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I didn't really soil my pants folks. I tried to get some wheelie pics late this afternoon but my brother got here too late and all you can see in them is the headlights. Damn shame too, b/c I did my best stoppie ever today. I finally had it so high up that when I let completely off the brake it just stayed right there. No wobble this time either. What a rush!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.