Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got my exhaust in the mail and I am wondering if anyone had a channce to tune it or has a custom map for it?

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
I just got my exhaust in the mail and I am wondering if anyone had a channce to tune it or has a custom map for it?
If your air filter is stock you wont need a tune for it. If you insist, you can load up a tune for any catless "full exhaust" system until you can have it dyno tuned.

·
Registered
1,844 Posts
If your air filter is stock you wont need a tune for it. If you insist, you can load up a tune for any catless "full exhaust" system until you can have it dyno tuned.
Um, no that would be bad. The Pinebox is not a full exhaust, and it doesn't eliminate the cat. You'd want to use a slip-on map if anything.

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
I've got a motowerkz custom map if you want it, it's for stock or aftermarket air filter. I think it would be pretty close since both are free flowing and both keep the cat. PM me your e-mail if you want it.

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
Um, no that would be bad. The Pinebox is not a full exhaust, and it doesn't eliminate the cat. You'd want to use a slip-on map if anything.
Apologies, for some reason I thought he was not running a cat.

Either way he does not need to worry about a special custom map.

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts