Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OH MY GOD!!! i just took the factory bridgstone off my 05 636 and put on the above mentioned tyres holy shit!!!! my friends have always used the term hooked up well i understand it now these tyres stick like a mutha oh ya i had the suspension set up at riders choice in mississauga by ryan man he is amazing perfect the first time out i took the 401 to 410 off ramp at 180 kmh (its an 80) and wow this bike is amazing i definetly recomend these tyres the only downside is that when on a high speed burn (t.o to gulph 18mins) the tyes were marbleing pretty bad ya i know my spelling sucks but im wasted right now buddies stag!! one last thing i got a akrapovic slip on and eversince when the bike gets hot it stalls at idle anyone else have that problem ? ......shit strippers are here giddy up!!!

·
ratherberiding
18,439 Posts
dude, i hope you didn't ride your bike there or your spelling won't be the only thing jacked up

·
Registered
700 Posts
haha....that was entertaining to read

·
Registered
634 Posts
I wanna try em out or either the pilot powers but now my bike is my only transporation I gonna have to run another diablo regualar rear so I can get more mileage. Diablo regular gives me good grip and it I also have over 8000 miles on it so far. Have to replace it cause I've been doing alot of highway and interstate riding this summer with the fellas to bike events so I have a flat spot and Its getting close.

·
Registered
414 Posts
I've been running Diablo Corsas on my track only bike for 2 years now. Great tire. Very predicatable and good feedback. I get 3-4 track days out of the backs and 5-6 out of the front running in the advanced group. This weekend I put on a set of Dunlop 209GP's. Holy Shit!! Took 2 seconds off my lap time immediately. Wound up having to dial in a few clicks on the damper to get rid of the head shake they caused. They probably wouldn't be too good for the street due to warm up needs but they are amazing tires too.

Hope you wrapped your noodle before the skanks got at it!!

·
Registered
452 Posts
i love how the KawiForums addiction is so intense, not even a bachaelors party can break him away! :D

·
Where is hoser??
17,340 Posts
Originally posted by aznridr
haha....that was entertaining to read
So I take it that you could read it??

--David

·
Registered
8,191 Posts
lol.. Corsa are great tires, i tried powers, 208gp, 014, M1, and the corsa is my top choice, i can get about 5k out of the rear because i'm pretty easy on my tires on the streets, only the ocassional canyon runs, plus i can just leave the same tires and run advance class at the track. If you want the same grip and more mileage try the Corsa III triple compound tires, i just ordered me a set.

·
Registered
700 Posts
Originally posted by dwillits

So I take it that you could read it??

--David
I was drunk too when I read it. it made sense then. haha

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.