Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
3,020 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Pirelli Diablo Supercorsa's
180/55 and 180/60 rears (blues and greens)
120/70 fronts (all blue)

$30/front
$50/rear

$100 for 2 rears and one front

Most rear tires have under 20 laps and fronts under 40.

·
Premium Member
10,463 Posts
How many more do you have?

feeling like i need 2 sets if they will handle an intermediate group rider for a trackday or 2.

·
Registered
3,020 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Should be plenty fine for intermediate track days. PM replied and I'll check on shipping prices within the next couple days. I believe I have 2 fronts and 3 rears left in addition to a set that is still on the bike which will be coming off within the next month.

·
Registered
3,020 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
So I double checked and I have 3 fronts and 4 rears. That doesn't include what's on the bike now which will be coming off soon. I pm'd you guys about shipping and it's basically gonna be around $40-60 to ship a set to the eastern half of the country. Obviously that will vary slightly, that's just ball park. Within a couple hundred miles of Philly will prob be less. I think I shipped a set to Cali last year for $80.

·
Registered
3,020 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Sorry Bro, I am Track Day Bound this weekend. I catch up with you once I'm back next week. I do get your PM.. Thanks
FYI that zip code didn't come up when I checked at ups so that quote was for palm harbor, don't know if that's your current location...

·
Registered
10,037 Posts
Bumpski. New rears sold, rains sold. I have a couple 180/55's left, but from here on out it's gonna be all 180/60. Gonna update the original post.
how old are the 180/60's?? if they are last years compound i'll pass, but if they are recent production i may be interested

1 - 20 of 23 Posts