Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey everyone,

I have a brand new pit bull steering stabilizer/damper (color is red) for sale that will fit the 2007/2008 zx-6r. No drilling required, so the install should be pretty straight forward. The package is unopened (small rip in plastic that occured during shipping), and although I'd love to put it on my bike, the money is more important at this time. I'm asking $350 plus shipping (I can get a quote based on your location if you're interested). Please let me know if you have any questions.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Is this still for sell ? I am having email problems, please email back to one of my adrees Paypall ready!
Thanks,
Paul In Houston
Hey everyone,

I have a brand new pit bull steering stabilizer/damper (color is red) for sale that will fit the 2007/2008 zx-6r. No drilling required, so the install should be pretty straight forward. The package is unopened (small rip in plastic that occured during shipping), and although I'd love to put it on my bike, the money is more important at this time. I'm asking $350 plus shipping (I can get a quote based on your location if you're interested). Please let me know if you have any questions.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Cool, can't wait for it too get here...

·
Registered
43 Posts
Wow, great transaction, fast shipping, brand spanking new, never been touched, still under plastic!!
Thanks again CALICRUZ, you are a man of his word. PM me if anything else comes up. Cheers from H-Town

PDRICH

1 - 5 of 5 Posts