Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone used them? or know about them?
I need a set of street fairings and a few other parts and I was looking at them but on a google search I read that everything they sell is crap and they won't answer any questions.
anyone else have an opinion??

·
Registered
625 Posts
anyone used them? or know about them?
I need a set of street fairings and a few other parts and I was looking at them but on a google search I read that everything they sell is crap and they won't answer any questions.
anyone else have an opinion??
Personally i would not buy anything from them I bought there hugger and there fitment was crap. Dont know how there customer service is but judging by how the hugger fit i wouldent trust anything else from them.

·
Premium Member
114 Posts
Personally i would not buy anything from them I bought there hugger and there fitment was crap. Dont know how there customer service is but judging by how the hugger fit i wouldent trust anything else from them.

Can't speak to their street parts, but I've seen the race bodywork up close and actually help a friend put it on his ZX, and I have to say, the fitment wasn't bad at all, I've seen MUCH worse out there. True, its not the same quality as the Attack race bodies, but its at least on par with ArmourBodies and others I've seen.

·
Registered
120 Posts
i bought a smoked windscreen from them fitment was awesome, dont know about race fairings though

·
Registered
24 Posts
I bought a hugger off them they were real cool. It didnt fit right they said send it back or I could try redrilling it and still be able to send it back.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Dont BUY IT, I have them and the fitmit SUCKS.. I had to realign like every hole on every piece.. there was some full abs sets on ebay a month or so ago, but i couldnt find them now.
that would be the way to go, there where like 599, but you wouldnt have to paintem or anything, compared to the pit shit, that dont fit right..
Oh yeah and the headlight tabs where fucked on mine, i had to reglass bolts so i could mount my lights..

Buy at your Pit Uck at your own Risk.. I strongly recomend that you dont..

·
Registered
618 Posts
carbon fiber heel guards and exhaust shield fit fine for me, but thats all i've gotten from them.

my friend bought exhaust for his 10 from them, and it was the same looks and similar sound to the 2 bros, but when the exhaust got hot the cans were literally flimsy (you could poke into it).

·
Registered
73 Posts
I also bought a hugger and was really disappointed with the fitment. I tried to return it, but decided to skip the hassle and bought a Powerbronze piece. Which also was a bitch to mount right, but eventually it worked out.

·
Registered
197 Posts
I have bought the hugger from them and I sent it back and they didn't even give my money back and the product was shit.......total shit! I would look else where man

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
alright thanks everyone im glad i didnt already buy the set from them.
i think ill just go with some oppracing parts, a bit more expensive but seems like they got some good shit.
i wish i wouldnt have wrecked my bike this time of year with the holidays now im on a tighter budget. but sooner or later my bike will be back up ang goin and lookin real nice.
a little off topic but maybe ill get a reply
how does deals gap compare to some mountains up in colorado?
i hear about deals all the time but my dad is an old school cross country cruiser and says colorado is way better.. i just dont know about that

·
Registered
35 Posts
I bought a hugger off them they were real cool. It didnt fit right they said send it back or I could try redrilling it and still be able to send it back.
I also bought a hugger and was really disappointed with the fitment. I tried to return it, but decided to skip the hassle and bought a Powerbronze piece. Which also was a bitch to mount right, but eventually it worked out.
I have bought the hugger from them and I sent it back and they didn't even give my money back and the product was shit.......total shit! I would look else where man
Man I wish I had found this thread before going through the hassle I've just been through.

I brough an '07-08 rear hugger from them off ebay and there is no way it would ever fit.
I sent them pictures showing the issues and asked for fitment instructions and they sent a reply saying that once I had sent it back to them they would refund my money.

After many phone calls they told me the item I have must be defective, but they still won't send me one to fit.

I have only just got my money back via paypal and they have told me to keep it. They were also adiment I was the only person to ever have had trouble fitting it.

They are even still trying to sell them on ebay now!

Stay clear of Pit-Eck.

Rant over.

·
Registered
184 Posts
buddy had their rearsets and the left side literally fell off at the track. they had loctite and everything. something with a pinch bolt holding basically the whole thing on. Also he has their fairings on his new track bike and it literally takes 2 people to stretch those pos on

·
Registered
406 Posts
My buddy bought some race fairings from them for his 929 and they were warped and didnt fit worth a shit. Just save up and get sharkskinz.....they are nasty. Ive had a few spills on my bike and they are pretty bullet proof!!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts