Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I got my Pit Posse motorcycle stands today, I got them both from their ebay store so I saved a few extra bucks. The rear stand comes with both spool and paddle adapters and the front is a fork lift style. Overall I'd say they are worth what I paid for them and are made very similar in style to the PitBull stands. The Pit Posse stands bolt together with carriage bolts and locknuts as opposed to being one piece construction like the PitBull stands and the Pit Posse stands have four wheels instead of two. I would give the quality of the Pit Posse stands an 8 out of 10 just because I noticed a couple of small flaws with my two stands. One is the welds look pretty good and the paint is glossy black but they missed a few tiny spots here and there in the hard to reach areas. The second flaw is my rear stand has one of the paddle brackets slightly warped probably from welding and the front stands legs are twisted a bit like they didn't get the holes drilled in the exact spot needed. These are a few of the things I expected with a set of stands that bolted together but I've tried the stands out a few times and they lift the bike very well. I got both of these stands shipped for less than one PitBull stand would have cost me so I'm happy with the purchase. Below are a couple of quick pics I took with my camera phone before the sun went completely down.

·
Powerhungry
38,368 Posts
i got a chain rivet tool from pit posse. broke the first time i used it, same day i got it.

I emailed them, he asked for pics. i sent them. like 3 days later, i got the new part in the mail. no questions asked.
i think it may have been a fluke.
i would def deal with them again.

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I got both stands shipped for $138.50

For how often I'll use them I think they are a great deal, If I were going to the track etc I would invest into the PitBull stands. For me to use at home these will work just fine.

·
Registered
519 Posts
i got the same rear stand. really good quality. the front i got t-rex and the quality doesnt match the pit posse

·
Registered
2,295 Posts
they look identical to my t-rex stands

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Actually the Pit Posse stands have the adapter that bolts onto the top of the stand exactly like the PitBull stands and the adapter has both paddles and spool brackets. T-Rex stands use a square tube with the bracket on it and it slides into an opening then get bolted down. they work the same but are made different!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts