Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
Where exactly does this connect to on the front of the triple tree? I will purchase this tomorrow just not sure how it lifts the front tire really..

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
Never received what i paid for????

·
Registered
692 Posts
Its barely been a week.. and not to mention the holiday will slow anything down. Just saying...

·
yut uuuuugh!
5,344 Posts
ruth roh raggy...

'chrowing da head's up nicky's way....

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
yeah im just saying little odd at the moment was shipped over week ago hopefully receive it by next week.

·
Registered
692 Posts
I wouldn't worry about it too much. Thanksgiving would have slowed down anything. Not to mention I'm sure that was a big box. lol

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
yeah i am sure that the box was pretty big just a little worried havent received yet. Hope im just paranoid and it will be here monday and it didnt get lost because usually things are here in at least 6 days we will see i guess wish me luck haha...

·
yut uuuuugh!
5,344 Posts
... big box... :lol:

but yeah, i wouldn't sweat it too much... lots of things going on here (holiday, influx of mail, etc). He's on here pretty regularly, and I sent him a pm about this. I would expect a response soon. Just curious, but did you paypal, or send check/MO. I only ask because if it was anything other than paypal, I wouldn't ship it until the money cleared. But that's just me. Then again, i would have said that in the sale too.

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
i paid by paypal on November 19th so the money was sent right away. That is one good thing that it was through paypal. Well see if its not here by next week then we have a problem i wouldnt expect one with nicky though.

·
Banned
5,572 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
No problem at all. I too am worried about the shipment. It was a fairly big box and with the holidays ya know. Im just trying to sort it out and track the shipment. Like i said to you couple days ago I ship through my fathers business and he shipes 20-30 things a day. I just got to figure out which one is the stand.

No way I am scamming you man. Like rbray said. I am on here all the time. I sold a few things on here before.

I will get all the information tomorrow. You have my word.

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
Alright i will wait to hear from you and hopefully we can figure out where this package is. Hope all is good and i get it sometime this week so i can put the bike completely away for winter thanks.

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
recieved it thanks nick nice stand just sits ackward on my bike

1 - 20 of 20 Posts