Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi, there. I am 58 years old (yeah...a bit old), but was planning to get a 2010 Z1000. I am a newbie here, but have been riding for many years now. My current ride is a 1998 Yamaha Vmax 1200 which I plan to sell to get me the 2010 Z1000.

I do have a bit of back problems and my only concern is the riding position of the 2010 Z1000. I've checked around the web and it seems that the riding position is pretty much straight, which is what I want. Could someone give out his impressions about the riding position of the 2010 Z1000?

Thanks,

Al

·
Registered
491 Posts
Welcome aboard cybergrizzly! Remember, age is only a number :) I'm 54 years old myself but still love to ride my ninjas! The Z1000s are nice bikes and I've heard good reviews on them. Unlike the ZX10R, the riding position on the Z1000 should fit your expectation :thumbup: Good luck and ride safe!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks, Kawi members.

you are right, age is just numbers. I already have eyes on a 2010 Z1000 but need to sell the other bike. The other half ain't buying the idea of having 2 bikes around, even if it is only on a temporary basis. Will see.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts