Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know theres a link in here somewhere that states where i can get the plastic rivets that you use to hold the farings and the undertail in place can anyone tell me where i can buy them? Thanks!!!

Ride it like you stole it!!!:D

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
Yes, unfortunatley that was me.:D They were on B/O for 2 months from the dealer. In the mean time, a nice board member sent me 3 in the mail. You can also check out D Zus fasteners which other members have used. If you do order some, be sure to get plenty extras...;)

·
Registered
560 Posts
I have found that using a simple automotive fin typed retainer...they are referred to as "xmas trees" works just as well as the oem clips and are easier to work with...i work in the parts dept at a dodge dealership and just use the ones we get... the mopar parts number is 6030441...u can get them for a buck a piece...an autoparts store probably has a box of 50pins for 10 dollars...

·
Registered
469 Posts
I was in Napa Autoparts the other day looking for something I can't seem to remember right now. On an end shelf I ran into a whole bunch of different fastners and my luck they had the exact same plastic rivets that are used on the the fairings and tail section. Go have a look see. If you don't find any, I'll go check if they have anymore bags left.

·
Registered
2,691 Posts
I bought 12 of 'em off the dealer now. Yeah, they're not cheap at $1 each, but to me they're not gonna break the bank either.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.