Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've bought three different front signals and i can't find any that fit... I see some of your guys' flushmounts, could i get some links to where i could get some?? Thanks.

and i know this has most likely been up here before, but i couldn't find it. thanks again.

·
Registered
185 Posts
if worse come to worse HugeIndustries.com sells an adapter that comes with a grommet that fills the signal hole on 03 636. It allows you to mount stalks like they are flush mounts. Both sets cost 19.99 total

Paul

·
Registered
153 Posts
I just installed the lp flushmount v's yesterday. They do not fit perfectly, you have to put them on backwards but the light is still very visable from the front. I used the double sided tape that came with the lights but the tape only stuck on the top part of the hole and a bit on the sides. Only if your up close you will see a gap near the bottom. I really wonder how long they will stay on though??

·
Registered
12 Posts
I bought the same signals, the flushmount V's and had the same worries, so I installed them on the back in a hole from one of the plastic rivets that holds that tail together, it turned out looking sweet. I am still looking for something good for the front though!!!!......something that fits good and is available in smoke...

·
Registered
160 Posts
I got a little cat-eye and made a bracket for it. paint it in the fairing color. looks great. I also replaced the 2 little lights in the corner of the headlight into orange and let them blink with the cat-eye's

·
Registered
18 Posts
I got the LP mini flush mounts. 10 minutes with a dremel and a file and they fit great. Take the stupid gasket off the back and they fit even better.

·
Registered
210 Posts
i guess a company called greg usa or something makes a flush mount for the 636 that fit because its made for the bike
im not sure if thats the name i forgot but my dealer said he'll have them in a few days.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Originally posted by 2000GSR

I just installed the lp flushmount v's yesterday. They do not fit perfectly, you have to put them on backwards but the light is still very visable from the front. I used the double sided tape that came with the lights but the tape only stuck on the top part of the hole and a bit on the sides. Only if your up close you will see a gap near the bottom. I really wonder how long they will stay on though??
I took a part my blinkers and drilled a hole in the base of the blinker and screwed it on to the original factory mount. It will defently last longer than the 2 sided tape which fell off after two weeks.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.