Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Please help

1K views 4 replies 2 participants last post by  Kempen 
#1 ·
I am new to ask for help.I have searched the whole site but to no avail.
Before you all thing the bike is stolen. It is not. I have been in possession of this bike now for 2 years.

What happened as I drove and the bike shutted down. Found IG fuse blown and ecu fuse blown. After auto electrician went through all wires and found ECU is fried.
Got hold of exact same ECU second hand from scrap yard and is still working. But the ignition and keys to that ecu is not find able.
ECU part number on old fried one and second hand one is 21157-0046 UE ecu and yes my ignition has the red immobilizer ring.

How do get my bike runnig again.
Please help me.

Now when I put the ecu no more popping fuses. No fuel pump primes, engine cranks but dont start.
Put in dealer mode 1 and mode 2 and only shows error 35 immobilizer amplifier malfunction.

I am medicaly unemployed so to buy a new ecu with ignition and keys that goes together is more worth than the bike itself.
I live in Namibia and we dont have Kawasaki dealers to help me.
So with the small pension I get due to medically retired of cancer this was and is my only transport.

Any way to get around the immobilizer part and get my bike started?
And yes I have the registration papers available that I am the owner of the bike.
I have registration papers since date of purchase.
PLease help.

Email.
kempen720@gmail.com
+264812568319 whatsapp.

See less See more
#5 ·
Yes I have the service manual, parts manual everything. Installation is per manual. The ECU i bought from scrap yard is working fine but the immobilizer part of the bike from scram yard is busted and the key is missing. So I am stuck with my immobilizer and chiped key. Thus the ECU does not recognise my key as paired device. So if the key and ECU is not paired it will not start bike. We dont have a Kawasaki dealer in Namibia to pair the 2. So I need a work around to get bike back on the road. By means of bypassing the immobilizer part of ecu. To buy the software and cable to do it myself with woolich racing is too expensive. And they cannot do delivery to Namibia due to our region still under lock down for imports. I tried emailing them to place an order as this would have been great as I can load different feul maps for track days. And no need for power commandor. But they said it will take 8-10 weeks to arrive from UK to Namibia due to locked import regions especially us in Namibia/ Africa.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.