Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,765 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
PLEASE PHOTO SHOP MY BIKE, can you make the frame chrome and the swing arm chrome please. im trying to decide if i want to chrome the frame and swing arm. please help.

·
Registered
2,381 Posts
Originally posted by diverman241
what are you going to do with the frame and swingarm once you replace them with crome? ill take em.
Ha...Ha...Ha...

Oh, and Slam, when you use up your chicken strips, can I have them?

·
Registered
3,560 Posts
Chrome is hard... this is what I came up with in 45 minutes...

Also, if you do, make sure to do the wheels too. I'm not chroming those for you though [xx(]

·
Registered
757 Posts
ewwww... Your bike is gorgeous just the way it is. I would've def. left the frame black. Every squid and their mother chromes out their frames, your bike looks truly unique. Just my 2c...

Edit: There's only one thing I'd recommend, if I may - black rearsets.

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
^^^^^I completly agree.

·
Premium Member
3,048 Posts
keep frame black and polish the lips of the wheels or chrome them or paint them do somethin to them lol

·
Registered
6 Posts
id get you're seats recovered while your at it,and maybe red/black turn signal lenses/head light,red rim tape would be sweet as well

ps- sorry to pick apart your bike bro its a beutiful bike

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
Your bike looks awesome like it is. It would def. mess it up if you chromed anything on it. I'm going to agree with the black rearsets, that would be tight.

·
Registered
1,765 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
ill keep the bike the way it is, i dont think chrome would look good at all, its a good thing that i got to see it before i did it and found how bad it looks.

but i do agree on the rear sets being black, until i chrome the wheels aka polish the wheels to match the rearsets, then maby the rearsets will look like they belong.

·
Registered
2,018 Posts
if you want something different why not get the frame painted the same color as the skins, i think that would look hot... there is so much more to making a bike custom than squiding it out... but hey make it what you want and not what you think looks cool, you will like the outcome if you do what makes you feel good...

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
I agree, sick bike. But those rearsets stand out too much, I say black 'em, and still go with the polished lips. Seat covers would also make a world of difference, and they aren't at all expensive. www.luimoto.com. Thank god though you decided not to chrome it! :D

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.