Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

281 - 291 of 291 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Was holding off with a review until we could properly test.
Received pipe packaged and protected very well. Welds were consistant and finish was above average. Mounted with minimal issues. Two shims under needle and produces good power throughout the revs. All in all "TWO THUMBS UP". Thank you for a good product for a reasonable price! Am ordering another.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I got mine through Ebay a few days ago. Looked it over and it appears to be pretty decent especially for the price. Why can't someone make a decent exhaust for the big bikes like Hayabusa for a reasonable amount? I have to get used to save a few bucks but still spend a small fortune.

I am installing this today and will have pics/vids of before and after.

Thanks,

Steve

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #290
Sorry everyone for late responses. I'm actually no longer a vendor here. We only have 2 units left in stock. I can still sell them for the KF special at $150 w/ free shipping.

If you'd like to order please email me first to check availability. I check/respond to my emails faster then through PM's here.

Last 2 units available. $150 w/ free shipping.

If you'd like to order you can send a paypal payment to:

Paypal ID: [email protected]

notes: 250r Full exhaust $150 w/ free shipping

At this point it's first come first serve. I'm not 100% sure on fitment for the 2012 chassis as I haven't personally installed the exhaust on one. It should however fit unless there was a significant change in angles for the piping.

281 - 291 of 291 Posts