Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well hey....wanted to polish my frame and didnt want to get sold some crap from a dealer, be honest im not sure where to start. Any ideas or advice would be appreciated, thanks. later.

·
Registered
5,642 Posts
don't do it bro! lol.. my last zx6r had polished and chromed EVERYTHING, and if you don't clean it before and after every ride, it can be a nightmare to make it look good again.

·
Registered
393 Posts
[:+1]. Unless you're willing to clean your bike religiously, don't do it. It's too much of a pain. I'd rather spend that time riding. ...but to each his own.

·
Registered
514 Posts
Originally posted by Jaxn
what color do you want it?
Was that a serious question? Lol...

At any rate, I have a few friends who've polished their frames. It looks pretty good when its done right and done on the right bike (ours not being one of them). But if you don't do a damn good job cleaning it on a regular basis then it will just flat out look like shit in no time.... And good luck reversing that...

·
Registered
560 Posts
i woudnt do it just cause i dont like to clean...but to each his own. if done well, they look good.

i know a guy by the name josh henry...are you originally from OKC?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well thank you guys for the advice i do appreciate it....and i have on;y been in okc 4 bout 2 yrs....bye the bye i prolly wont do it i like a clean bike not having to clean my bike that much later guys...

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Jaxn..had a ? for you whats the red eyes kit you have for your bike. thought it was pretty sweet.. later man.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.