Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,645 Posts
They have good skill in some things. But then I look at their Crashes video and well...they don't care a tiny bit about their bikes. Makes me wonder...anyway. I guess everyone has their thing. They should put some gear on though...

HJC Helmet? That's how you tell he's a new rider :D

·
Registered
1,966 Posts
Watching those videos is completely different not having a motorcycle. I would kill just to have a bike again, and seeing them destroy theirs just doesn't make any sense to me. How the hell do they have so much money to buy more bikes to wreck?

If I were CEO of Suzuki or Honda or any of the Japanese companies I'd limit the production if I saw people doing that with my bikes. That way they'd have more resale value, and it'd be much more expensive to beat the sh*t out of them.

·
Registered
226 Posts
Those guys are really cool guys. The building in the background of most of the videos is were I work. They practice there on the weekends.

Why does it bother you what they do with their bikes? They paid for them so they should be able to trash them if they like. Those big companys probably like the fact people are stunting. It makes more people want to buy bikes and try it themselves.

·
Registered
720 Posts
Hey Beezer, HJC helmets are alright. It doesn't mean your new, they dont wanna spend 600 on a helmet cause they need that money to fix their broken handle bars and fairing.

·
Registered
1,966 Posts
Originally posted by UNLAWFULSPEED
Why does it bother you what they do with their bikes? They paid for them so they should be able to trash them if they like. Those big companys probably like the fact people are stunting. It makes more people want to buy bikes and try it themselves.
It frustrates me that they have so much money to be able to go out and buy bikes solely for the purpose of running into the ground, and I don't even have enough money to buy a halfway decent bike to get around on.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.