Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone going to roll out on that weekend? a couple of buddies of mine are all on holidays that week .

·
Registered
103 Posts
I'm already planning that trip out there with a bunch of my riding buddies. I wanna get a T-shirt from there too.

Cheers!

Robbie
'02 ZX-6R silver/black

·
Registered
128 Posts
I'm meeting a bunch of riders from another club I belong to, down by the water at 9AM. I'm not riding the Ninja, but my wife will be. Anyone want to meet up? We'll be somewhere behind Tim Hortons, (only one in town), hopefully at the Lakeshore Fish Market.

·
Registered
349 Posts
Keep an eye for me and the OSR guys. We're heading out for some twisties at 7:30 am from Kitchener, then Port Dover by 10 am. (OSR T-shirts, dumbass stunna sport bikes)

'00 ZX6R silver

·
Registered
122 Posts
Would like to have joined you guys. The weather looks like crap.

Hate driving in the rain, will only do it if I have to.

Have a great time, if able post some pics for the forum to see.

Have a good one.

Wan2Fly!!!

Point A to point B is always faster when you Fly!

·
Premium Member
8,191 Posts
Weather is supposed to dry up this eveneing, and be dry all weekend and next week!
I get outta work around 5-6pm.
If it's dry I'll probobly head up after that.

If anyone is there tonight and wanna meet up, my cell is 905-980-1137, name is Lee.

-=Welcome To Canada=-

2002 Green 6R
1986 Gixxer 7/11

·
Premium Member
8,191 Posts
We're back.
Saw a couple other 6R's down there, and maybe 100-200 sportbikes total. there were a couple thousand Cruisers as well.

This was a small turnout actually, the threat of rain kept everyone away I guess. It was sort of foggy on the ride home, but nice.

I forogot to bring down some "zx6r.com" cards I made up to leave on peoples bikes, oh well.

-=Welcome To Canada=-

2002 Green 6R
1986 Gixxer 7/11

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.