Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
957 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As I got off the freeway I noticed 2 trucks, each carrying 2 bikes in the back poorly strapped (if strapped @ all). The first truck made a left & the second made a right coming off the Northbound HWY-99. About 112 miles north of Los Angeles.

The first truck had 2 older bikes in it I'm not sure what model or make but i'd say early to mid 90's.

The other truck had a white bike w/ a tankbag Looked like a VFR or maybe a ZZR. I didn't get a good look. The white bike was in a white truck leaning over on the other bike. The truck had some kind of website address on the back window in white vinyl, I didn't get the website the bikes were blocking it.

As I took off from the light the truck didn't. He slowed way down & I purposely increased my speed so he couldn't follow me. As I turned down the first street I had a big gap on him so I made my first right & took a side street, Sure enough he followed me but kept going straight & I watched him drive past close to where I live.

I can almost gaurantee he was casing out my bike when he saw me.

Both trucks were being driven by black guys in case this information may be needed for future reference.

Now that I think back i'm dissapointed I didn't get their license plate # or anything, I was worried about them figuring out where my bike sleeps.

·
Registered
2,223 Posts
i would have tried to get the website from the vinyl, before you got all paranoid. you definately should have gotten their liscense number, and you definately should have led them the wrong way, away from your house.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Originally posted by blingin10
So now every black guy in a white truck is a suspect? Good police work dumbass.
It sounded fishy before he even mentioned them being black. Two bikes in the back of a truck that are barely strapped in has THIEF written all over it.

·
Registered
418 Posts
blingin10-you are the reason that political correctness runs this country. he was simply stating a fact of his experience. go cry to the aclu or someone that cares. his remark was not of racist nature until you tried to make it so.

·
Registered
316 Posts
I always take a series of back alleys home (I live in the city). It is nice because I get to enjoy the rumble of the engine off the walls and can easily spot somebody trying to follow. There are five or six turns and it would be too obvious. Then, drive into 7 foot high gate (yard is fenced in and so are all of the neighbors). Close gate.

Poof!

Bike is invisible.
Better than any lock if you ask me.

·
Registered
957 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I made sure not to lead them to my house that was the first thing. I didn't think to get a good clean look @ them because I didn't get suspicious till they followed me. By then it was already too late. I was trying to read the website but they had the bikes backed in the truck so you couldn't see the plates on the bikes either. & I could only see "WWW."

P.S. This is just a forum thread not a report I filed with the police. k thx

·
Registered
3,375 Posts
Originally posted by GuNnErGoD
When I think someone is following me trying to scope out my bike, I don't exactly check to see if they're clean-shaven.
I would. I'd wanna recognize their face if I ever saw them anywhere again because if my 10 came up missing somebody would die!

N1NJAZX6R you should call the local police station and see if anyone reported some bikes missing. I'm pretty sure your info would be useful-minus the blk guy description[:p]

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
Well saying that it was a white truck with a black driver narrows it down a bit more than saying it was a white truck? The sticker on the window is probably the most useful piece of information though.

I'm always making sure no one is following me as well before I pull up to my house. I keep that scorpio alarm on all night and my room, which is right above the garage is loaded with weapons, the 12 guage would be the first thing I'd grab.

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
Hey star i'd be grabbing a rifle or something wuth better acuracy, just so you can shoot them but not the bike.

And fpr the record i would have said they were black guys too.

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
I have two air rifles as well, one of them does 800 fps, and the other does 1k fps. They would be a good choice because I wouldn't get in trouble for killing the bastards, and they wouldn't wake up the whole neighborhood, but I have to pump them and reload one pellet at a time, which takes a long time when theres three guys with masks in your garage. The shotgun can shoot off three shots in probably three seconds. I have a bunch of slugs and some smaller shot shells, if I used the slugs I could make sure I didn't hit the bike.... but it would be a mess to clean it up after hitting someone with that gun. The shot probably wouldn't spread out enough to make me accidently hit the bike, but the slugs would be a good choice.

I just laugh when I hear this "did you have to mention they were black?" shit. It's ridiculous. As was stated, if he said it was some white guy driving the truck no one would would blink an eye at it. The more details the better, thats the way it is, and thats the way the police would want it on any report you would fill out.

·
Premium Member
6,158 Posts
+1, the racist shit is bogus, if the mother fuckers were white guys in white trucks, ninja would have said so, shit.

Good job ninja, call the police and tell them what you saw. If there stolen, they may be looking for anything right now, and a white truck with a website is a helluva start from nothing.

1 - 20 of 58 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.