Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
245 Posts
Is the pic of the black with red rims and forks and the pic of the blue a photoshop manipulation? I didn't think those were available colors. The blue looks good. But i want the black one with black rims and forks. Just curious since a lot of the pics on the kawasaki site disappeared, that might be why.

·
Registered
3,560 Posts
Originally posted by trashcan
less photoshops in this thread please
Oh don't be a wussy... photoshops are good to enlighten the senses and maybe motivate someone to do something unique.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Yeah they are great anywhere except in the 07 pics thread :). There is no 07 blue (which is a shame btw). Oh well, it's not my board anyway, just my opinion.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Originally posted by trashcan
Yeah they are great anywhere except in the 07 pics thread :). There is no 07 blue (which is a shame btw). Oh well, it's not my board anyway, just my opinion.
Yeah I was just looking for official photos also but whatever I guess.. Just more contribution to the thread.

·
Registered
488 Posts
I think it looks like ass... Remins em of the Honda RC-51. Damn that sucks, they should have never changed the look. Oh well... [:M8]

·
Registered
14 Posts
Aftermarket exhausts will be a pain in the ass for manufactures, because the entire taillight and turnsignal assembly will have to be moved using either a braket which could potentially cause clearence issues or the taillight will have to be move forward toward the front of the exhaust...i think kawi made a mistake not integrating the lights into the rear seat like they did on the 10R or something like what suzuki has done. Althought it is nice to see Two Bros actually made a single can version for the 07 so that Kawi riders arent forced to pay around 800 for the duel can system when they make a single can underseat for 600RR @ half the price...:(

1 - 20 of 51 Posts