Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 20 of 447 Posts

·
Sportbike Scum; Ex-Mod.
Joined
·
4,215 Posts
Mine - plain & simple... with some goodies...




 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,728 Posts
Baddas, very cool paint scheme.

For pics of mine, check out myspace.com/rockstar122684
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
224 Posts
Hey nitrouschris , where did you get the seat cowl and how much was it? I want one of those for mines.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,760 Posts
Originally posted by Raunch
Hey nitrouschris , where did you get the seat cowl and how much was it? I want one of those for mines.
Not sure of the brand, but i found it on e-bay for $40! I thought it was a good deal! I still see some here and there pretty cheap on there.

Chris
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
All of it bolts up, you just have to re wire the wiring harness for the gauges. All of the pins are removable you just have to switch them around.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Originally posted by nitrouschris



Not sure of the brand, but i found it on e-bay for $40! I thought it was a good deal! I still see some here and there pretty cheap on there.

Chris
Looks like a targa, like mine, if you paid 40$ you got a smokig deal, mine was like 200 new. Very nice piece.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Originally posted by mojokid841
so if i understand, You need the top cowling, headlight assembly, and new gauge cluster and thats about it right?
Fairing bracket, get the 02-03
Gauges
ram air ducts
ram air inlet
ram air covers
headlight
windscreen
fairing
various hardware

go to kawasaki.com and check out the microfiche and you can get an idea of all that you need.
I have an 00 fairing bracket, and a mirror bracket that is painted green, and an green windscreen for sale if you want to get a head start on buying th parts cheap.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Oh, you can find alot of that stuff on ebay, I did mine back in 00 before ebay was big, and bought all of it new exccpt the gauges, cost me an arm and a leg.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
224 Posts
Originally posted by myninjazx9r



Fairing bracket, get the 02-03
Gauges
ram air ducts
ram air inlet
ram air covers
headlight
windscreen
fairing
various hardware

go to kawasaki.com and check out the microfiche and you can get an idea of all that you need.
I have an 00 fairing bracket, and a mirror bracket that is painted green, and an green windscreen for sale if you want to get a head start on buying th parts cheap.
That is exactly what I was looking because I want to convert my 98's front to an 03. Good info there!
 
1 - 20 of 447 Posts
Top