1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
3,609 Posts

Attachments

·
Premium Member
15,223 Posts
My girl "Lilith". We gave her to some friends last year so she could be with one of their snakes that appeared to be lonely. They both get along great and seem much happier.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,609 Posts
Animals make sleeping look so good. Your retrievers are pretty
Thanks. When I get up for work in the morning and they're still in bed, I feel nothing but jealousy towards them. They got it good.

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

·
Premium Member
15,223 Posts
Pets deserve to be spoiled.

·
Registered
1,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
Edited.
I made a political joke but then removed it. Too many threads here that have been tainted with politics. Lol.
When i have a rough day dealing with the inherently stupid public coming home to the two dogs and three cats puts a smile on my face. If you only judged me from the way my animals treat me you would think i was an important person

·
Registered
3,609 Posts
Yeah there's a saying, I forget the exact quote, but something to the extent of "I hope I can be the kind of the person my dog thinks I am."

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

·
Registered
1,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
LNL, that's a ball python right? I had one for a few years. Gave her to a black girl of all people. So i guess i can't stereotype about black people being afraid of snakes. Lol.

·
Premium Member
15,223 Posts
It is a Ball Python. She was cool to have around the house,but I felt she deserved better.

·
Registered
3,609 Posts

·
Registered
749 Posts
Trouble. And he lives up to his name, too...
Got a little sign at my front door 'If you want the best seat in the house, move the dog!'
So true.....

Attachments

1 - 20 of 44 Posts