Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
7,468 Posts
dont have them, but R&G are the only sliders rec. for our bikes cause the water bottle is in the way. the R&G sliders come w/ a different bottle w/ a hole in it.

for flushies, i have the LP fluchmount V's in front and the LP short stalks in back. Both w/ the iridium lens.

Ive had better pics of the back turn signals, but i cant find them

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Front: Watsen Designs Flushmounts.
Rear: (not flushies) K&S DOT LED & Tripage LED'd rear pegs

As far as frame sliders, don't have any, but do have frame "protectors" (or covers) from Mad Developments. I'll snap some pics. (they directional pics are posted on this forum somewhere, the frame "protectors" are the same as Deathace's)

·
Registered
181 Posts
yup r&gs are the only ones that i found..imported from the uk...

[

·
Registered
181 Posts
cant realy see em that good..but theyre there
:)

·
Resident Brit™
1,157 Posts
For indicators i have greggs flushmounts for the front and flush rear ones built into the undertray.
As for frame protection as jealous says i have Pyramid carbon fibre frame protectors/covers these are not sliders but when i decide to get some it will be R&G as they are the only ones to really entertain.

Check out the website in my signature for pics of the mods done to mine (2000 ZX-6R, same as ZZR600).

Russ

·
Registered
181 Posts
Originally posted by Deathace
For indicators i have greggs flushmounts for the front and flush rear ones built into the undertray.
As for frame protection as jealous says i have Pyramid carbon fibre frame protectors/covers these are not sliders but when i decide to get some it will be R&G as they are the only ones to really entertain.

Check out the website in my signature for pics of the mods done to mine (2000 ZX-6R, same as ZZR600).

Russ
how da hell u crank out 105 from that sucka...i gots 100..i want 105 hahahaha

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.